Welcome to our website! We are happy to announce that we will be taking appointments for tattoos and piercing starting June 3rd. We unfortunately cannot do any walk ins at this time. Due to Covid-19, we unfortunately had to close our doors and reschedule 2 months worth of appointments, so please understand that we will get you in as soon as possible.
Please be aware that we have new guidlines for tattoo and piercing appointments that we are following extremely strictly. We will have online paperwork that you will be required to fill out before you can schedule, and we ask that you be completely transparent with your answers to our questions and take our health and the safety of everyone as seriously as we do.
After your paperwork is completed, we will schedule you a time and date, upon arrival to the shop we will ask you to call and wait for us to give you the ok to come in to the shop. Our new guidelines are as follows:
1. You must come by yourself. No exceptions.
2. As soon as you enter, we will ask you to wash your hands up to the elbows with hot water and soap in the restroom. We will then take your temperature with a infrared thermometer.
3. You will be required to wear a mask at all times while in the shop. Not negotiable. If you have a medical condition that prohibits you wearing a mask, you will need to provide us proof. It sucks, we know.
4. No outside food or eating in the shop. You may bring a bottle of water or other beverage with a screw-on top.
5. We will provide you with a bin to store your belongings in. Do not take them out and put them on any surfaces.
6. If you or anyone in your home has been sick we NEED you to reschedule. Please, do not be dishonest about this. We want to tattoo you as much as you want to get tattooed, but we can not do that if we are in the hospital. Deposits will be honored if you have to reschedule.
7. If you appear sick, i.e. coughing, appear feverish, sniffling excessively, we are going to ask you to leave. I know it seems really harsh, but we are doing our best. If you have allergies, please take medication the night before so you won't be sneezing and coughing everywhere.
8. If you even start giving anyone a hard time about our guidelines, or try to prove a point about your dislike of having to wear a mask, etc. You will be asked to leave, if you do not, you will be physically removed and banned from the shop. Not to mention we will put your ass on blast so other shops know not to serve you. If you do not agree with our policies, there are hundreds of shops you can go to instead.
We know that these times are insanely difficult and we are right there with y'all. Please be patient and understand that we had our shop shut down without any warning and have been trying to get through this for the past two months just like everyone else. We are so happy to see you guys back in the studio and can't wait to get back to what we love doing!! So we will be accomodating and happy to work with you as long as you can do the same.
Be cool, honeybunny.
If you need to get ahold of us, please leave us an email and well get back with you as soon as we can. Please be patient.
If you need to directly contact our artist, you can do so via instagram here ARTIST.
If you would like to support us and give an awesome gift to your loved ones who haven't been able to get tattooed, We have Gift Cards available. We also just got some kick ass shirts and merch, so make sure to check that out.
Thank you to all of our clients from the bottom of our hearts. Everyone that has been there and supporting us, we could not have made it through this without you, and we can't wait to give you our best work and just hang out! We have missed you so much!!
Love, Houston Heights Tattoo.